Girls, was my girlfriend wrong or right to break up with me?

I was talking about a person that is a cunning liar. I was going to tell my girlfriend and her mom that this person is a cunning liar but my girlfriend's mom thought that i was going to say that the person is a cunt because of the "cun." in the word "cunning."

Before i could finish the word, my girlfriend's mom slapped me. Her mom slapped me. I told them what i meant to say and she felt really bad but i told her i would press charges and see to it that she goes to jail for what she did.

My girlfriend broke up with me. Was she right or wrong to break up with me.

• Yes she was right to break up with you
  • No she was not right to break up with me
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl
Answer the fucking poll it is so fucking easy god damn don't be lazy

6

Most Helpful Girl

• The pressing charges is the reason she broke up with you...

She should never have hit you but the word she thought was coming out your mind is a highly offensive word to some people and she thought it would be better to hit you than to know you said it...

i think you should maybe go clear the air with her mother and then see what happens if you love your girlfriend. I think she hoped you would say her family as your family and would you report your own mother for it?

• I wouldn't press charges i just said it because i was angry

• What if she still doesn't take me back? Then is she wrong

• I think that it would be a shame but it isn't about being wrong or right... this is where men and women are vastly different as men are more black and white and like to blame whereas a woman makes her decisions more emotionally than a man. She dumped you out of loyalty to her mother and the fact that you put her in a position where she had to choose. If it hadn't have happened like that and you hadn't have said anything then you would still be together but you would be getting all sorts of benefits from it as she would have felt awful about it. Hindsight is a bitch though and instead you jumped on to the defensive and did the impulsive man thing. If anything like this ever happens again you walk away, if you had done that your girlfriend would have come after you if she loves you. Having that walk away time doesn't mean you have lost the opportunity to say or do anything back, it just means you have a chance to think about a different outcome which may work in your favour.

What Girls Said 5

• literally saw this exact question already today but from a guy dumping a girl because the girl was slapped.

• It was silly of her mother not to allow you to finish your sentence and slapping you... she should apologise to you... and of course anybody would break up if you threaten to send their mom to jail...

• lmao You threatened to call the law? Oh hell no.

• Her mum acted on impulse and should have apologised. It's not ok to hit someone for such a petty reason
    But threatening to charge your girlfriends mother is not ok
    Had to double check the age because to be honest it sounds like a 9 year old being a sook not someone over 25. No offence but maybe maturity has something to do with the breakup too

• Thats not what people said when i asked the question on another account with the genders switched. I switched the genders and said that the boyfriend's mom slapped the girlfriend and the girlfriend threatened to press charges. I said i broke up with her. Everyone said i was wrong to break up with her

• You need to chill. People make mistakes.

• Thats not what people said when i asked the question on another account with the genders switched. I switched the genders and said that the boyfriend's mom slapped the girlfriend and the girlfriend threatened to press charges. I said i broke up with her. Everyone said i was wrong to break up with her?