What's the best way to get over someone?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10983-i-choose-not-to-sink-i-am-getting-over-you

"I choose not to sink. I am getting over you ! "A mytake I just wrote.
    Although seemingly geared towards women advice is universal and can work for all genders.

I wish you the best of luck and hope all of my tips help.
    Remember getting over someone is a process , it takes time.
    You will eventually get to the place you want to be.
    <3

What Girls Said 4

• not thinking of them and avoiding them for a while

• No way... trying to not think of them and engaging in other activities might help though

• No way to what? And alcohol helps too. Ease the pain

• Don't resort to alcohol. Thats a long sorrow path you don't want to go down.

• Alcohol is never a solution to anything... instead try to make new friends... go out with friends. .., try as much as possible to not think of them... life is short and special... use your precious time for the people who love you and prove that everyday to you by their actions... tc god bless

• the best way, do things to get your mind off of them.

• It helps to focus on all the reasons you aren't together, all the bad times. Try not to look back through rose tinted glasses, there is a reason you aren't together and it is probably for the best. Be good to yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• Just give it time. Sometimes it takes a long time. Focus on other things. They will slowly fade away.

• There isn't a best way, but mine is to be with my squad. That's it. We do stupid stuff, and makes me not think about my ex, but think about what the fuck we'll do next.. lol