Do cheaters ever come back?

My ex dumped after I found out that he cheated on me and its going to be 2 months since I ever heard from him. I have moved on to a better place by focusing on my studies and career. I was wondering will I ever hear from him again in future. He told a friend of mine that he will never contact me ever again... but why?
When the fault was entirely his?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• He hasn't realised he picked up a rock while he had a diamond
    Let him go ahead with the rock when he will realise it will be too late.
    Take it in this way girl u had a rock with u
    It was meant to happen so that u get a diamond

What Guys Said 2

• Why do u care? Didn't you dump him?

• yes, cheaters often come back. They aren't sorry, shame doesn't keep them away, they think if you were stupid enough to let them get away with it, you are stupid enough to take them back

What Girls Said 3

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still May Mark an X in both of your hearts, there could come a time, down the love line When... He Will Contact me again.
    Even if he Vows to his dying day "I won't," they usually Do somehow. They put their tail between their legs and come crawling back with: Oh, can we be friends?
    It's only been '2 months' and still counting here, dear, and it may Not be over until the fat lady stops singing. He may come along, singing his sob song of: I miss you, can we do Friends with benefits?
    You can never trust him again, should he come back with whatever song and dance tomorrow. It's good you have 'Moved on to a better place' and with seeing his Face... It would only begin a horror show again of bringing out your violin.
    Good luck. xx

• Yes they do come back.
    But since he's a cheat, he doesn't deserve for another chance. I hope you don't take him back of he does comes back. Make him regretting his words for saying will never contact you again. He doesn't even deserve to be a reason on this question. A cheater never change not even saying sorry for their mistakes.

• maybe it's best to forget about him. i know it's hard but stop waiting and pining for him to come back if he doesn't want to contact you. focus on you and what's important