Emotional absuive boyfriend dumped me twice in 1 month. Made me feel terrible about myself. Why am I heartbroken?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, so you have said yourself that your boyfriend is abusive or was abusive rather so practically you shouldn't feel bad, it's good he dumped you so you can be happy that you didn't have to put the effort to leave him, it's easier for you right now since he dumped you. Why am I getting a feeling that you lack self respect?

I can understand you will be heartbroken and the longer your relationship was with him, deeper will be feeling of heartbreak despite him not being worth it, anyways I would suggest don't feel bad that he dumped be happy instead. Try.

Most Helpful Girl

• You feel Degraded, Humiliated, Downgraded and just Sad and feel Bad because of all the love you had shown him and Never got anything in Return here, dear, but Heartaches and Headaches.
    Your heart may be broken Now but as you lick your war wounds, remember he will Never change, not in this lifetime, and later in life, you will Be glad he did you a favor By... Dumped me twice in 1 month.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence and always happy to share with @serious. xx

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!