Girls, Help. I want my ex back and I am confused. What should I do?

So i recently broke up with my girlfriend of over a year, and she was a good friend of mine as well (have known eachother almost 2 and half years).

We have had periods of arguments through our relationship. We always seemed to figure everything out and it went back to being good. The last few weeks I started getting very vulnerable and insecure, as I felt her trying to slip away. I know that I should have stepped back but my fight or flight insticts made me fight harder. Anyway, we had some bad arguements and a nasty fight last Sunday, and she finally ended it.

A few days later we talked. We talked again Friday. Saturday we agreed to meet up and get lunch and study for school. On Sunday we meet up and ended up spending the whole day together. The communication was good, we were laughing having a good time, and she was smiling and happy. After dinner with some friends I dropped her off. She called me and was talking and said that she didn't want to be alone. I went back to her house and we slept together (I know good idea). We didn't talk after since she usually fell asleep. The next day she called me to help her stud. didn't really talk to much about relationship, just hints here and there. After studying we spent some time talking and she seemed happy and was kissing me. I called her later that night and she was saying that she thinks I should stop doing so much for her since she doesn't want to feel "obligated" to me. It Turned into another talk about relationship. She said she was happy single and didn't want to jump back into things. She said I am perfect and everything, but everytime we jump back nothing changes. I told her I was really hurt. This morning she text me sorry for hurting

Girls, I am so confused. What should I do? Does she still have feelings and how do I get her back...

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like there are unresolved feelings and issues between you two. I wouldn't jump back into a relationship with her until you two have some serious conversation about everything and be open and honest about everything. Also remember part of communicating is listening and understanding what the other person is saying.

• Thank you. Its a lot going on. I try talking but she says she just wants to be single right now and to give things time... i guess thats all i can do. I told her i was hurting and how i felt, but i feel like when i do that it just pushes her away cus she doesn't want to commit to anything right now. Yet she still answers my calls, and she still comes around me. Im just stuck and dont want to settle for a relationship like that... yet since this was my first long term relationship where i opened up deeply to someone... its like a lot to handle

• My ex and I were together on and off for 7 years and two children together. He left me almost 2 months ago. It has been extremely difficult a lot of strong and raw emotion between us. There is a lot of pain and anger between us, I would love to eventually get to a good place between us for the sake of our children. I would love to go to councilling or therapy separately at first and then maybe together after. Even despite everything I still very much care about him. I think you should just give her space and don't contact her for a while, I know that is hard to do but it might be for the best right now. It will give her the chance to figure things out for herself. I think she is confused and I don't think jumping back into a relationship would be best.

What Girls Said 4

• Just tell her how you feel. It's the best you can do, and hope for the best outcome.

• Anyone can says words to a girl. We all have trust issues when it comes to love we feel as if we are not good enough and we are afraid we will be the ones hurt in the end as I said before anyone can say words to you as in I love you or I am better with you so on. What I mean there is instead of telling her that stuff show her that it can change and show her your feelings

• she still has feelings.

• tell her how you feel.