What are ways to get over an ex?

Eventhough my ex and I broked up in April and we stopped talking because he found out I moved on from him and he posted something disrespectful about me on social media. It's been about a month now since we've last talked and yet he's still trying to contact me in every way as a possible like using my friend's Ig or Fb account, calling them and my family members, and even texting me. And it bothers me because when he call my family, he tells them how much of a hoe, cheater and a liar I supposedly am. And yet he's those things because he cheated on me with his ex that he dated back in 2013.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It's smart for you to set your boundaries with him and stick to them! Obviously, what he did is wrong and hurt you greatly. He broke the trust between you and him. Just keep going on with your life. Do the things you enjoyed for yourself. It's hurtful, no doubt, leaving someone, but as the old saying goes, time is a good healer. He feels if he lashes out at you on social media, he'll "feel" better. Your friends probably know the whole story so his rants just make him look worse. He needs to grow up. Just remember all us guys are NOT like that.

What Guys Said 1

• well if you are tired of him doing this to you, you could simply file a harrassment charge against him that would get him to stop I mean that is if you want him to leave you alone :)

What Girls Said 3

• you still have feelings for him? I thought you said you moved on already and he's the one not leaving you alone or stalking you in a way.

• He sounds like a psychopath. Stay the he'll away from him and move on

• distract yourself.