Guys need answer reason why a guy won't stop his girlfriend from breaking up with him?

If both of them do love each other, why won't he stop it and make things right again?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Why should I. She doesn't wanna be with me, she didn't wanna talk about it, she just wanted to break up, so she clearly didn't love me. I'm not gonna try stop someone that instead of working things out, wants to break up. I'm not gonna lower myself, if she really loved me, she wouldn't break up.

• This is spot on 👍👍👍

• @YatoNoragami I get waht you're saying, but I disagree, what good does it bring breaking up with the person you love? That will make it even worse, if you already are hurting, and you break up with the person you love, you will hurt even more.

• You are totally correct! It does absolutely no good for the situation whatsoever to breakup but whether it's good or not is an entirely different issue. You've been contending that if she would breakup, it means she doesn't love you. I'm simply trying to point out that someone can do something that isn't good for the relationship and still love their partner. I've yelled, ignored, became indifferent and even lied in my relationships. All of which aren't helpful and are in fact totally damaging but I promise you, I STILL loved them :)

If we have to agree to disagree here it's cool. Thanks for the good convo!

What Guys Said 6

• He most likely doesn't want to play that bitch role of "please don't go! I can make it right"

Which I understand completely. But, if you say they both love each other, and asking why he doesn't stop her. Then what's stopping her from just not breaking things off?

If she's so concerned with why he wouldn't stop her and make things right ( and she loves him), why attempt to break up in the first place?

• Because maybe she was hurt of what he did?

• I figured as much. I just wanted to address some of the points you made because they are a pretty common but totally unrealistic when it comes to expectations of how a female ought to react when she has been deeply hurt by her boyfriend or husband.

• Because if she decides to end things there is nothing he can do.
    If she was bluffing then he probably was hurt she would even consider this, and honestly if they loved each other then bluffing about breaking up is a really crudy way to handle a fight and makes me question how much
    They loves each other

• If he begs you to stay you probably gon start saying you'll leave every time you want him to do something and act a certain way

• Because we don't care there's other girls out there

• Explain please!! whats the situation?

• Bc he's not in love and doesn't matter if she stay or go.