Anxiety at night thinking about my ex having sex with someone else?

It's been 5 months. Her parents tore us apart. Obviously she's having sex again it just kills me. I think if I was too I would feel better but I'm not. At night I just think about it.. makes it hard to sleep.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• ...'It's been 5 months' and Still Counting...
    It's hard to know here, dear, with a broken heart, just how long it will... Kill me. And with laying in bed after the lights go out at the end of each day, it's the Worse time because you have all of these thoughts in your head that are Not Sugar plums but Instead... Makes it hard to sleep.
    With licking your war wounds, you have to be strong. Focus on You More and if you have to, slowly begin your own beguine again with going out with some friends and socializing a bit.
    I am not going to lie to you, it may take more months, even longer. It took me 7 Long years to get over My First Love and with every Date, I compared my Past to Every mate. Finally, I got my closure before he tied the knot, and was free then to go on with my life because I realized it wasn't the same anymore and neither was I.
    Yes, nights are the roughest, you may even get some anxiety and if this happens... Get out out of bed, walk around a bit around the house to stretch your legs and gets something to wet your whistle.
    Eventually it does get easier with time so let It be on your side and hopefully your best shot in the dark for now.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 4

• Then you need to go and have some sex!

• one qouestion, do you ever look her last seen on whatsapp?

• You have an obsessive disorder. Your broken off and she's moved on you should too

• Damn label it in a disorder? We were together almost three years.

• Don't take offense to it. You interest does border obsession.
      Take a look and see if I'm right..

• No ways. He does not. Take it from a shrink. You are dealing with rejection. It hurts and it is normal. See a therapist to work through it

• How do you know she is having sex?

• Because its been five months...

• Well, I'm just saying talk about it and vent some in just a general conversation, I wasent saying go and cry it all out to ur find cuz i know guys won't do that but just a general conversation to a friend might make u feel somewhat better, especially If you have a friend whose been through a similar relationship.

• But if you don't want to do that, I get it. Then maybe just stick to somehow keeping ur mind off her like I said before. :)

What Guys Said 2

• No reason why you can't find better and be doing the same yourself...
    Get out there

• Is there any way to bring her back? Or there's no chance?