Girls, ex's behaviour?

So, my ex & I had only dated for 3 months, but things were going pretty good. All of a sudden she asked for a break, we went on a couple of dates and she would tell me she loves me, but we had a big argument & she just kind of gave up. The breakup was bad. I had a hard time letting go & she said a lot of cruel things to me, i. e. "I never loved you" "I was never attracted to you", etc. real low blows. I was hurt, I wanted to work things out. She told me she started doing coke & was seeing a guy/sleeping around, etc. I'm more curious as to why she would tell me this? I told her brother she was using coke, and that I was there for advice since I had a similar thing happen to me. She flipped on me. I didn't do it out of spite, but out of care. I deleted her off snapchat because I couldn't stand seeing her (as she still sent me snaps), but she still views my stories daily, knowing I deleted her. Why? Is she curious to see if I'm miserable, etc? Why do girls do this?

2

What Girls Said 2

• wow she is a little manipulative isn't she? Run. Run now and never look back. she's nuts.

• Sounds like you probably did the right thing deleting her and although you had good intensions telling her brother, she might not see it that way.
    Some people want people to still like them even if they don't want to be with them. It could be something like that?