No remorse what so ever?

Our secret relationship ended not long ago and she hasn't tried to get in contact with me, there's no problem with that but after years of relationship, telling me how I meant everything to her, the great sex etc. She's just going to forget me like that? it's her fault we broke up by the way so I just can't get over it/her it's driving me crazy she has no remorse, I feel betrayed cause I thought I really meant something to her but it was all lies :''( and I'm the only one that's hurt. How can someone be so heartless? When she had her downs I just always there for her I would at least think she'd check up on me specially because she knows I'm going through a hard time since yesterday but nothing she completely erased me out of her memory I have no real friends, I don't go out just a loser so I'm going through this on my own white she has friends and goes out. And I hate the thought of her being Abel to move on or have sex with someone else and not me It's not fair! :'(

31

Most Helpful Girl

• why was it a secret relationship?

• Because no one knew about us (her decision) not her parents, friends, brother sister no one for her side. On my side she was introduced to my parents and a friend from another school knew

• Yeah i totally see your point. But she was the first girl to ever approach and show intrest in me also she was my first girlfriend so i didn't really care about everything else until it was to late. I feel like a total idiot for falling for that heartless b*tch >_<

• well learn and move on. dont date another like her again

What Girls Said 2

• Why was the relationship a secret?

• one qouestion, do you ever look her last seen on whatsapp

• No why? I dont even know what it means

What Guys Said 1

• Why its secret relationship?

• It looks like complex situation but if she didn't introduce you to her friends thats a big disrespect and big and strange leave this shit. Time to move on.
      Goodluck