Am I being played?

i recently started dating a guy who was in a 6 year relationship with his ex. I recently found out that he checks out his exs gfs friends snapchat where they post pics together. I have seen my boyfriend do this 3 times in one day. Why is he doing this? Is he not over her but won't admit it?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Who was in a 6 year relationship...
    It's quite crystal clear here, dear, from where I am sitting, that he is Not... Over her but won't admit it.
    His actions are speaking louder than any words he could ever say. And with his behavior with '3 times in one day,' the writing on the wall and all is also pointing out to me, should be to you too, that he still is hooked to the ghost of yesterday with her haunting him with being on his mind every day.
    I don't believe, no, you are 'Being played,' but I do think he is not Totally ready to be Committed to you or be in a Real Relationship just yet.
    These were two birds of a feather who used to flock together Forever, you might say. And with their split, it is something that just doesn't fly away over night.
    Sit him down and have a serious talk. If he does deny it, then either bear with him, for he Is with you and may be Trying his hardest to cut ties with her. However, you should tell him that if he wants to Snap, Crackle and Pop, he should do it elsewhere because you find it an Insult for you To... Have seen my boyfriend do this.
    If he begins more of his beguine to live in the past, break it off and tell him when he is Ready, just maybe you will Be... Available.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• He probably isn't completely over her yet. I'm sure it takes a long time to get over someone you dated for that long

• I guess he still has some interest in her. A 6 year relationship takes some time to get over someone

• it may be kind of jealousy, whether she got someone as his replacement...

or just a curiosity to find that she is still holding the memories

What Girls Said 2

• Urs is a rebound relationship
    Get out of it !!

• Clearly not over her.