When you can say you are moving on?

Its been 2 months of my breakup. I have been in no contact period. I am not thinking much about him now nor I am discussing about him with my frnds and I am tierd of watching his facebook. Am I moving on?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Do you think about him every day?
    2. Do you still look at pictures of him?
    3. Do you still cry about the breakup?
    4. Do you feel a strong desire to drive by the house or apartment where he lives?
    5. Do you go to places where he is likely to be found?
    6. Do you fantasize about him when you masturbate?
    7. Have you considered dating anyone else?
    8. Do you still talk to your friends about him?
    9. Have you gotten rid of all the trinkets he gave you?
    10. Have you erased the voice mail that you saved because you wanted to hear his voice?

You answers to these questions will tell you whether you are moving on.

What Guys Said 4

• then yeah... i believe u r in a good way since u don't wanna bother thinkin bout him or dealin wid wot he does on fb. so i'd say yeah!

• Yup yup. You sure are, and keep up with it.

• Clearly yes good job! Maybe you're tierd of his facebook because its always the same thing

• absolutely... that is life...

What Girls Said 4

• When you stop posting questions about him...

• Well to be honest, just talking about him here on GAG seems like you're really haven't yet.

• U r still obsessing about him !!

• Well, you're doing well but you are still asking a question about moving on, so...

You mentioned that you're tired of looking at his FB and that you are not thinking of him much but if he gets in contact with you or posts something with another girl, then it will likely stir up feelings. You are just feeling comfortable with where things are at because there are no threats lurking.

You will have moved on when anything he does, doesn't even register in your brain or heart.