I can't move on.

I was in a relationship with a guy who didn't seem to love me. It started out great him doing the little things showing me he loves me then one day it all stopped. The long conversations the little things he used to do all stopped! And I guess I started to question him and complain asking him why he does that and threatening to leave him and every time I did he would say he's going to change and that's the only time he ever open up and told me he cares. One day he would love me the next he wouldn't even notice I'm there. He didn't want people to even know about us and yet when he moved to uni 3 months later he was showing of some girl on Face book but with me he didn't want that. For months I kept trying to fix it and I guess if someone keeps complaining the other is bound to leave and I just wanted to feel special everyday and feel like the best part of him and I never got that's it became a bad habit me threatening to dump him so I could hear him say he loves me and see him fight for me I literally couldn't stop acting like that. Everyone kept telling me he doesn't love me I should leave him. But I didn't I defended him and loved him and still do with all my heart and because of it I didn't have the strength to walk away from him I was prepared to be with him even if I wasn't always happy then he went university and stopped fighting for me. Stopped bothering and so I blocked him on msn Face book cause I figured that's what he wanted and he didn't seem bothered by it either. A few weeks later I realized life is horrible without him there and tried to get him back and he told me no its over! This was 3 months ago and here I am still in love with him and don't know what to do.

I apologized for my actions and told him my feeling but he didn't care. 3 months later and I haven't gotten over him I've tried other guys but non are making me happy and I don't know what to do I'm in so much pain and none knows it. Someone please help me!

I can't move on.
1
1