Sleeping with your ex whilst he has a girlfriend? However when we was together he cheated on me with her... ?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• In the end, he's the only one that's benefiting from this. You were the main chick who got demoted to a side chick and now the side chick is the main chick and this guy has both girls wrapped around his finger. You're on the losing side of the deal. If you call this revenge, then you're doing it the wrong way.

What Guys Said 3

• Three people with no scruples. If you use other people's behavior to justify your conduct, then you have no standards of your own.

• Bawhahaha you realize while you two girls are in turmoil he is getting sex from both of you right? Girl had it coming, but if I were you I wouldn't give him the time of day. Just be honest tell her you fucked him and be done with it:)

• I've told her every time yet she stays with him

• Then let it go. Sounds like you are chasing after a lost cause, what are you hoping to get out of this. You mean to say that he will suddenly realize his mistakes and never cheat again and choose you over any situation because he is respectable and he has been that way always... do you really think he will stop cheating? Lol even this girl he doesn't care about will be cheated on by him a copious amount of times by many other girls. You are exhausting too much effort and time over this. There are much better things to accomplish than being with this boy.

• My god get you shit together and stop it lmao. Read this out loud and realize how fcked up of a situation it sounds like

What Girls Said 6

• Sleazy. Foolish. Slutty. Tacky. A MAJOR disservice to yourself on so many levels.

He's a pig who doesn't respect either of you. You're kind of a pig who doesn't respect yourself.

• Break up with him if he will cheat with you he will cheat on you

• Uh I don't think that's such a good idea. He's obviously a Player and a very confused person. He doesn't know who he wants to be with, so I would just leave him and never go back unless you want him to cheat on you again.

• you are either stupid or just plain desperate and can't find someone better for yourself

• You must be some special kind of stupid.

• Two wrongs never made one right !!