Girls and guys please tell me! How did you act when you saw your ex for the first time since the break up?

Hi everyone! I'm curious to read your stories. Everyone (or almost) has been dumped or has dumped someone. Before to write your story please write the situation.
What was your behaviour in front of her/him after the bad situation (break up) that happened?

Mine was: (he dumped me) I was walking with a friend and two guys were in front of me. Then these guys changed directions and there he was... still far away from me but in front of me. He saw me right away, we had strong eyes contact till he passed me alongside. Before that I said hey and he replied back. Immediately, after he couldn't see me anymore, I started feeling bad: whole body was shaking, heartbeats got faster (it kinda hurts) that I couldn't breathe properly. But I didn't cry. My friend held my hand and she embraced me without saying anything. I got home and cried all night.

Now tell me yours!! please!! (sorry for my English, I'm from Switzerland)

32

Most Helpful Guy

• She invited me to her marriage and I went, with a present. One of her female friends had won a beauty pageant and my ex tried to match us that evening but I wasn't really interested.

• We had no fight about her cheating. Mainly because I knew our respective visions on life were different enough for me not to want to marry her. She was girlfriend material, not wife material for me.

What Guys Said 1

• Story?
    I just ignored her...

What Girls Said 3

• same. but instead of changing his direction, he went in my direction. I don't know how he feels but my body was shaking as well and made me miss him a lot

• I ignored him. Transparent as air.

• Did you see or your friends notice how he acted? (sorry i'm curious)

• He pretended not to see me. He ignore me as a response. But he did see me, I know. He broke up with me, but I grieved for one week only! It was a toxic relationship.

• i ignored him.