Is it normal to feel nervous when you are around an ex?

its been 7 months since my ex broken up with me. the other day i was leaving my pool and as i walked by i saw my ex unexpectly. he didn't looked at me and i caught him looking at someone else. i felt really nervous and my heart was pounding. i start to feel really nervous whenever i am around my ex. with my other exes i dont feel that way at all. as i walked by him i just avoid and not looked at him at all. i dont think he looked at me or not because i wasn't looking at him at all. he didn't even said hello or anything but i doubt he would anyways since the last time we spoke was 7 months ago and when he broke up with me. i was wondering if i shouldve said hi to him as i was walking by to see if he would say hi back. is this normal to feel this way when you are around your ex?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Its quite common among youngsters. But gradually you will get used to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• its normal.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• yes it's normal if you're not friends or no communication at all after break up. maybe he feels the same way as you, he may not also know if he should say hi or do anything