Guys, my boyfriend dumped me over a dumb argument. why?

Ok so on 4th of July my boyfriend had to work i was pretty sad so i took my dads truck to visit him during his lunch i asked him if i could and he said yes but when i asked him were i should go cuz i didn't really know what part of the building he work at he ask me what i was trying to do i told him that I wanted to visit so i ask him were he ate lunch and he replied "inside " that got me frustrated so i told him i was leaving he didn't reply the next day i asked him if he wanted the relationship to work cuz I've been noticing that he doesn't text as much anymore even on his days off we see each other once a week or longer and he said he didn't want to deal with a incompetent impatient child? I don't know what to do :/

He finally texted me. He told me that he was unsure of his actions, we kept talking to each other for two days and it seemed ok. Until yesterday he sent me a message saying "so you f***ed your ex huh?". I have no idea were he got that from I respect my relationship and honestly would never do that , I've seen what cheating does and I've been cheated on certainly not something i would do. I asked him why he thought i would do something like that and i tried calling him he doesn't respond at all.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm really sorry to hear that. All I can say is that it doesn't sound like you two were doing that well before this so you need to understand what was wrong before this happened. If he won't respond, give it some time and try to evaluate your own behavior. Is there any merit to you being impatient?

Also, you need to understand that you can only change yourself. No matter what conclusion you come to. Whether you had been at fault or he's just an unappreciative jerk, the only person you can change is YOU and hope that he is the kind of guy to respect that and follow suit.

I sincerely hope you get things worked out :)

• Thank you, I've have been under a lot of stress lately and I do realize I was impatient. But I also feel like we could have just talked and worked things out but he didn't even give me a chance.

• "Thank you, I've have been under a lot of stress lately and I do realize I was impatient. But I also feel like we could have just talked and worked things out but he didn't even give me a chance."

I KNOW how difficult the silent treatment is! I just went through it. If he's the kind of guy that's worth it, he will eventually prove it and talk it out with you. It's just common decency. Give him time and remember that the only one you can change is you. Own up to your actions and try your absolute best not to defend yourself when you discuss it. Work on other issues later. First just get this argument out of the way :)

What Guys Said 2

• Some things are said when you're in an argument...

• Sweetie, paragraphs, full stops, commas and punctuation are your friend.

Your post is very hard to read.