Girls, I just texted my ex boyfriend.. but he dint reply should I text him again?

I couldn't control myself from texting him.. i felt like he would reply and I texted him saying 'hi' and he dint reply... should I wait for him to text?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't push anymore buttons on your own end, my friend. You don't want him getting mad and leaving You... Sad.
    Wait and see if he pushes a few now. By you pushing anymore buttons, you don't want to push His with 'I couldn't control myself...
    If he puts you on his pay no mind list, you know where you stand with this man.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 6

• I know this feeling all too well. If he doesn't respond its because he doesn't want to talk to you because he is trying to heal from the break up, or he has moved on , or he is thinking about what he should do. The best thing you can do is do your own thing, and try to keep your mind off of him. He will either contact you or he won't. You can't control what he does unfortunantly.

• same happened to me with my ex and im trying to control myself cuz i miss him so bad just wait for him to text u back cuz if u keep txting him u are gonna look like a needy girl and u know guys are scared of clingy girls good luck xoxo

• Jus hang on dear
    Settle your emotions
    Its not going to be easy but the faster you have control u will not b vulnerable and wen ur boyfriend comes to talk to u u will feel proud of handling the situation on ur terms

• as I experienced, the more you text an ex boyfriend first, the more they become less interested to text you again since they feel that your just easily reachable anytime. make him feel that he's more needy of you by letting him text you first.

• just wait for him to text you back

• Just wait tell he texts you back i know its hard believe me i know just wait tell he texts you first.