I'm 18 she's going to be 13 ?

i liek her but i'm asexual which mean i don't have a sexdrive just a romantic drive, but i don't like her i nterms of dating her obviously she's wayy 2 young but she has a serious crush on me and I don't know how to let her go ithout hurting her

Updates:
Maybe it's the fact that i let her a few times in soccer, in backyard (she's lives close by, i play with her cousins) maybe that's the reason she might be interested maybe i should jsut play her hard an beat her in it an she'll realize she's 2 young?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "I don't know how to let her go ithout hurting her"
    we're talking about a 13yo here, the only way to make her get the point is by hurting her. Yeah, call me evil and all that, but seriously, girls in their early teens with a crush can be hell (And blind as bats too).

Tell her EVERY single reason why it can't work. Your goal will be to make sure she drops you, and any fantasy of older guys. Tell her why it's illegal, why it's morrally wrong, why... basically every reason there is for her to not do it.
    She won't like it, and will get pissed, but come on, you got litterally nothing to loose. Shoot her down, and make her give up!
    Brutal? sometimes life is brutal, and sometimes what you need to hear is not what you want to hear, and what' the right thing to do is not what you want to do. And don't forget, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Don't walk her to hell by sugar coating the truth please

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• just be honst with her. tell her the truth. sometimes we dont like the truth, but its better than beating around the bush. and that way its super clear to her. there won't be a misunderstanding.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch what you say around her because one compliment and it's over she will be even more "in love" with you. Tell her that you don't like her in that way and that you would prefer someone older. Try to word things in a way that she won't get to thinking that you would wait for her or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her the truth. Tell her maybe when both of you are adults you can talk about it again. Tell her it's kind of pedophilic for an 18 year old dude to be dating a 13 year old girl. Besides every young girl has a crush on some older dude at some point. It's life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its infatuation
    At that age it is very common to like guys who are older as girls feel they are more mature.
    What u can do is that u show her u r busy so that u are not hurting her and u r involved with ur life.
    See if u slowly exit it won't impact her cz slowly slowly u were parting

0|0
    0|0
  • "You're cute but sorry I don't date girls in middle school."
    Then, move on. Don't message her and give her hope

0|0
    0|0
  • interesting😁😁

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You cannot avoid her being hurt but that is something that we all do to ourselves when we have crushes at that age. The emotional impact on her cannot deter you from doing what you should do.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's 13, just do it. she'll experience it and get over it, just be nice about it so she doesn't think all guys are sleezeballs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi, I am asexual too. Cut this shit loose right now bro. If anything relationship wise was to develope between you two (or even if it just appeared to be so from the outside looking in), it would be her word againist yours if shit ever hit the fan. And the authorites will not buy the asexual card, not even kind of. Just tell her no.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh god... man u should make her realise dat if u end up together then she's gonna end up in trouble.. both u and her... wether u r asexual or not, u should make it clear to her there's NO chance and for her and yer own good... she should stop

0|0
    0|0
  • Say your flattered but your not the right girl for her etc. etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • 13? Hell yeah you go man! I'd give anything to attract a girl that plump and fresh!

0|0
    0|0
  • Asexual or not you are putting yourself in a VERY dangerous position. Think about your reputation.

Have a serious chat with this girl and tell her your position then move on (maybe talk to her in 5 years?)

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need to go to jail! Explain to her the legal ramifications.

0|1
    0|0