Dating/break up confusion... I was dumped right?

I was dating a guy long distance, we went on an amazing couple of dates and tried to text/talk once a day.

things were going great until I felt like I was coming off a bit naggy asking him when he was coming up to where I live for another date. Eventually he started to get more distant and then out of the blew disappeared for a week. I was patient and then he texted me after I was losing my patience saying "it's not that I didn't want to respond, I just don't know how, I'm sorry but this is difficult" so I replied what's difficult? And haven't gotten anything for 2 weeks. I'm really confused he's kind of ignoring me now. I'm assuming I was dumped but I don't know if it was the distance, if he wasn't ready to commit, if he met someone else or if it was just me? Any thoughts?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• LDR are One of the Hardest to Have and to Uphold of Any, @Emilyrich93, and it takes two special people to make the effort and take the time to be in this.
    With 'We went on an amazing couple of dates...'everything seemed koshore for sure in Denmark. However, when you became 'A bit naggy,' he felt pressured on his end and Then... He started to get more distant.
    I am not sure just yet, a bit too soon to tell, whether or not 'I was dumped.' But one thing I do know, for being as wise as I am, you have a chance for this romance if you back off a little, give him time to rethink things and by sending him an apology of : " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off as pushy, could we try again?" He may come around and maybe faster and things may Get... Better down the love line.
    You both were off to a super start but he got this sour ball in his mouth when he thought he had to be more than this stone's throw with Long Distance and it became not so sweet for him. I don't think he minded so much the distance but The... Nagging.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, @Emilyrich93, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with this man... Time will tell and Please, do let me know if I can help again.:)) xx

What Guys Said 4

• Super lame of him to do it that way but yea... dumped :(

• That was me. As a test scope at what I proved that woman are just as equally attracted by sight. Also that's not the last of it.

• yea prb all of the above just find another guy should't be that hard

• Yup you got dumped that's why long distance relationships don't work

What Girls Said 3

• There doesn't have to be a dumper and a dumpee, sometimes things just fizzle out. It's sad but it happens, even if you are into each other life can sometimes just get in the way, timings can be off.

• Wow, what a douche bag. Even if he didn't dump you, you should dump him. Why would you want someone that couldn't talk to you about problems like an adult and just ignores you?

• you were dumped.