Guys, can you decipher this please?

When a man posts sad songs on Instagram with captions liks: "Everything will pass", "I just need time" and "I am starting a new life". What would you make of this please? Thanks.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• "Everything that has happened to me will go on and so will I... I need time now and in doing This... I am starting a new life."xx

What Guys Said 3

• He is a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve and he is getting over a trauma in his life, probably a breakup.

• He's depressed, and is saying he needs time to work though whatever it is that got him there. It's affected him enough he feels like he's starting over. At least that's what I got out of it.

• It sounds like he is intentionally trying to make you see those things and then question them like you are now. But it's pretty clear to me that he's depressed about something. Did you break his heart?

• Apparently yes but he's hurt me too and then he's posting stuff about going out to have a good time. We are now speaking but I don't want to keep going round in circles with him. It's frustrating.

What Girls Said 2

• It means he's doing him now. To hell with everyone else. He's going to take care of HIM only at this moment

• He is hurt and trying to heal.