Me and my boyfriend work in the same office. ?

So I have been with my boyfriend for a year and half. Lately things are not going well and I have decided to break up with him coz he doesn't appreciate me.

my problem is that we work in the same company. The same office. And I don't know what to do when we break up. How to work with him and like how to get over him if I am going to see him every day and have to talk to him

33

Most Helpful Guy

• can u avoid him as much as possible or u are forced to talk to him during yer job?

• No we don't have to talk. Only few. Like data he is missing that is all

What Guys Said 2

• Just do your job and cope the way you have always show him your not afraid to work in the same environment as him and show him your not intimidated by him being there don't try befriended him but keep things on light friend basis only and just communicate when you feel you absolutely need to do so ,.. Best Wishes :)

• This is why office relationships that end badly result in such awkwardness for everyone involved. I would say just be normal and act professionally only if you care about your job and your career.

What Girls Said 3

• No doubt about it, @montherobaidat, it Is going to be awkward to say the least.
    However, bear in mind, that you Only have to 'Work in the same company,' Nothing More then in Store.
    Being he isn't putting any bread on your table and you are most likely diplomatic enough and lady like enough to make it through the day with a smile and a "Hey," be lucky that after the doors close at 5... No over time and you both can go home alone With... Ease.
    Good luck. xx

• Do you still want to be with him though? Is it like-you want him to start appreciating you more? If so, perhaps you could break up, stating your reason for doing so, then look all cool and distant at work, irresistible. Perhaps he will realise he was taking you for granted and will try to make amends. You could really make him want you :)

• just keep it professional