I finally deleted the ex off Facebook, email, phone, everything.

After months of back and forth I finally deleted the ex off Facebook, email, phone, everything. I love her so much, but I just can't be her friend anymore. I never wanted to be only her friend. Tell me I did good and some day it won't hurt to think about her, and I will be happy again. Please.

If you see this C and you don't understand you deserve an explanation, and I'll give you one, but I can't pretend things are OK between us anymore.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think you did the right thing. Personally, I believe that with time, everything turns out better. So yes, I think that one day you can look back and think about her as just another girl and you will definitely be happy again. It might take awhile because it sounds like you still might have that thread of affection for her, but don't worry- You will be happy.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it's actually good that you deleted her off of everything. Time cleans up everything, a year from now, you won't even give a thought to it. (:

• I think if you lover her, you should try working it out. Our generation does not solve conflicts very well. I think we give up too easily on love and that is why we get married, and then pick up divorce papers faster then ever at Walden Book Stores.

I don't think you should quit. I think there are some solutions to problems that even may seem unsolvable can be solved. I don't think you will regret it.

• Believe me I don't want to quit, but I can only try so hard with no encouragement from her. I've been trying to arrange another meeting with her but she is so elusive, and if she really wanted to see me she would find the time. There is another guy on the scene, seems like she's with him, but who knows? I broke up because I thought she was cheating with this guy, she said she didn't but agreed with the breakup and is with him anyway.

I have never given up on us, even though everyone I know say

• I'm being way too forgiving as it is, and she should be the one trying to get me back for what she did. She gave up on me! I will always love her but her actions show she could care less. If you have any ideas to work it out, by all means let me know, but there is little I can do to change her mind. Sadly she is in complete control, and all I can do is walk away.

What Guys Said 2

• Yo gotta do what you gotta do. I did the same about 2 months ago with my ex. After our breakup I wanted to be friends still so I can show her I can change but in the long run I onlywas hurting myslef. This is definatley a start but what really helps getting over the pain is going out with friends and making yourself avaiable to other women. Thhat helped me a lot so I'm sure that you can do thr same and at least get ur mind off of her.

• Buddy you absolutely did the right thing, time will help both you and her get over each other. By just staying her friend and in contact with her, you would only keep hurting yourself and that's who you got to worry about now, you. Do what's right for you and after a breakup with someone you love, no contact is definitely the best thing you can do.