Guys, Would you go back with your ex?

My ex and I ended in bad terms. I feel he was more rude about it than I was, but I still said pretty hurtful things. I keep thinking about him occasionally and am wondering how he might react if ask him to give it a try once more. What would your reaction be if your ex apologized and asked to stay friends? What if she asks you to be fwb? Would you rather she left alone and not contacted you?

• Stay as friends
  • Would be friends with benefits
  • Want her to leave me alone
    Vote C
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy
Hypothetically assume no one cheated and you only broke up because of an argument

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the relationship.
    If the relationship wasn't a deeply unhealthy one, I would be open to friends with benefits if the sex was good. So in 90% of the cases friends with benefits is a yes.
    If the relationship was a really unhealthy one, I would want her to stay away.

Just remember: friends with benefits might not always be the best way to get back together, and you could end up being hurt...

What Guys Said 11

• I really loved the two girls I was with. (I wasn't with them at the same time). I didn't really want either of them to break up with me. However, even though I still really have feelings for each, I wouldn't go back with either of them. I've made it a point to never go back with an ex. If a girl is okay with leaving me a first time, then there's no reason to believe that she wouldn't leave a second time if something happened worse. I also just don't like playing games of break up, get back together, break up, get back together, etc.

• Nope I don't do the recycle women thing when their are millions more out there that didn't piss me off to the point of not being together.

• It depends entirely what the situation was I guess. My ex girlfriends I wouldn't take back because of what they'd done but perhaps if things had have been different with them then my answer might be different..

Although I am with a girl now who I hope is the one

• My Ex was a cheater , thus the reason she is an Ex

• most of my exes I'm pretty cool with. what do you have to lose

• I wouldn't even agree to be friends with any of them, let alone give it another shot. Although, if my second one could prove that she changed, and was willing to commit, then I'd consider taking her back.

• Friend with benefits never works for long term. Especially with an ex it will become a relationship very easily.

Either try again or be completely friends and that means stopping any situations that makes it like it was.

• Once I did and it was a pure mistake.

• I want her to stay out of my life, forever.

She is an ex. An ex-girlfriend, an ex-friend, an ex-entity in my life.

I deserve better.

• Ex 's are exes for a reason , friendship may be possible , but I've always moved on. It's better to be single than with a partner that puts you on a downer all the time.

• She needs to leave me alone.