Guys, Would you go back with your ex?

My ex and I ended in bad terms. I feel he was more rude about it than I was, but I still said pretty hurtful things. I keep thinking about him occasionally and am wondering how he might react if ask him to give it a try once more. What would your reaction be if your ex apologized and asked to stay friends? What if she asks you to be fwb? Would you rather she left alone and not contacted you?
  • Stay as friends
  • Would be friends with benefits
  • Want her to leave me alone
    Vote C
Hypothetically assume no one cheated and you only broke up because of an argument

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the relationship.
    If the relationship wasn't a deeply unhealthy one, I would be open to friends with benefits if the sex was good. So in 90% of the cases friends with benefits is a yes.
    If the relationship was a really unhealthy one, I would want her to stay away.

Just remember: friends with benefits might not always be the best way to get back together, and you could end up being hurt...