Should I trust my ex bf?

We recently have been trying to work things out after he broke up with me, and he was telling me that his ex text him that she was at his house. He said he said she was telling him about her boyfriend problems. They actually lived together for about 3 months. He was with her before he met me but what bothers me is he broke with her and just a month later he meets me.

We are trying to work things out but I'm sure I can trust him if he still has contact with her.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be so quick to wear your heart on your sleeve just yet here, dear. The ghost from the past is Back and no matter what he tells you, he could be having his cake and Eating it Two, by keeping you around and also 'Keeping' her in the closet with Haunting... Boyfriend problems.
    This is what I always refer to as a "Triangle Threesome," where you are at the top, looking down, from side to side, at the both of them.
    Tell him you don't feel comfy in this sticky situation if you both are 'Trying to work things out.'
    Tell him you feel it might be best to have her cry on someone else's shoulder and you want a Healthy relationship if all possible Again... This One is more like a Monkey in the Middle Meddlesome deal.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• I would suggest caution... Trust comes with a lot of time and effort.

What Girls Said 1

• dont trust him.