A friend tells me there is a sex tape of current girlfriend, and shows me the link?

Yeah, it was her, with 3 other guys. The date on the video was 14 months ago. We' ve been together about 6 months. I'm seriously ok with myself - don't consider myself "all that" but no major issues with self esteem. BUT, this is seriously screwing with my head. Right now I want to go Wookie on her (but I decided to be "NICE" after I got out of the Army). Before you ask me if I love her... I thought so - but right now I'm too pissed to give you an answer! Help?

@love2run13 - thanks - like I said I've learned to be nice. But I do appreciate your input. @BellePepper - how would it feel if it were you? But i should let her know it's on the internet? @Red_Arrow - thanks - talking is not on my mind right now, like I said I'm trying to be a "nicer" person. @ iamwoot - you have a good point - and I would Really like to come beat you over the head with a bball bat for making it - but I hear you and thanks for the input.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't do anything rash before you talk to her and have her explain. This is SUPER sketchy, but just talk it out first, see what she has to say, then go from there...

What Girls Said 3

• What she did before you, really is out of your control. We don't plan on our future so we live in the moment, with that being said, perhaps if she knew she'd meet you and you'd "care", she wouldn't have done it. But what's done is done, and whether or not you love her, you really can't blame her for her past. What you can do is look past it, of course though If you feel like you have to, I would tell her that you've seen it- if you have any other questions then ask, you will never know if you don't. You can be pissed all you want, but ask yourself why you are, it's relieving that you guys weren't together during the taping. Best of luck x

• Why are you pissed? She had consensual sex before she started dating you. Where's the problem? You should talk to her though in case she doesn't know it's on the internet.

• Everyone has a past. Its understandable your pissed but there's probably things you've done that she doesn't or wouldn't like. If you can move forward and get over it other people won't care about it either. If you care about her is it worth throwing it away over something she did nearly a year before you even got together?

What Guys Said 3

• Why the fuck would you watch it?

It happened in the past. It's not your business nor should you make it your business.

You set yourself up for failure when you decided to click the link. Good luck getting 3 dudes jackhammering your girlfriend out of your head.

• Step 1 is talk to her.

• You're not going to be able to get this out of your head. Yelling at her acomplished nothing. Just break up, you really haven't been together that long anyways.