Can't keep my mind of my boyfriend? but?

we broke up weeks ago and i said some fucked up shit because i was heat of the moment, but it was not true, basically saying that i been doing things with other people. but i only saidd that so he can let go of what he can never admit, now im guilty, because the things i said was never true, we broke up 2 weeks ago and i can't stop thinking about him, how can i get him back and to accept tht i waswrogn for lieying about doing nothing at all

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go to his house or apartment and confess. You got nothing to loose? Don't wait for to long or he will be gone forever... I hope everything will be settled. Plus next time learn how to control your anger and other things... because it may lead to other serious problem... I'm just saying...

What Guys Said 6

• U should let him go he deserves better. That's fucked up. Anyways you wanted this now be happy. Just remember all why u wanted to leave him. Stay true to urself, be strong. There's a reason you both broke up

• Yeahhh that's fucked up. Just leave him be. He's not going to believe you if you tell him that it's a lie. Guys take this stuff very seriously, and a lot of times take break ups a lot harder than women.

• It may have been spur of the moment, but regardless all actions have consequences, and saying something like that will have some serious consequences

• there are a lot of stages to breaking up too. for me it's as follows : sad-depressed-missing-mad-sad-don't care-lonely

• Never believe you were lying, I know I wouldn't

• God you're an asshole.

This is the sort of shit that guys rely on to support them saying "women are crazy"... then you go and live up to the cliche.

Stop contributing to the problem!
    Think before you speak!

• That's not something you lie about.
    Even if you told him, you lied why would he believe you. I wouldn't take you back.

• well, why do man lie?

• just saying i dont owe any man shit.

• Good for you. Just like he doesn't owe you shit either and doesn't have to take you back.

"Can't keep my mind of my boyfriend"
      You should probably get used to saying "ex-boyfriend"

What Girls Said 3

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it's good-bye forever, my love. And being you still Mark an X in your own softie spot for the "EX", it's never too late to begin your beguine Of... How can I get him back...
    Contact him either text or by phone here, dear. If he doesn't reply, and even if he does, start off by asking him how he is and if he could contact you back, you would love to meet up to talk a few things out, I think there has been some misunderstandings and I really want to talk this over with you...
    If he gets a hold of you, you have him then at Least Listening... The rest will come when or if he Accepts to meet up and Maybe... Makeup.
    However, if he would continue to put you on his pay no mind list or doesn't reply, let It go, let Him go, he is someone who never really believed in your relationship or wants a Second try, this guy.
    Good luck. xx

• I did the same and I learned my lesson. the saying is true, don't do permanent decisions for temporary emotions. while you still has the chance, talk to him about it

• What was the reason you said that? If someone truly lived or cared they would accept that you said at heat of moment. To me sounds like you are making an excuse for you to be at blame. Everyone says things at heat of moment