Why do girls suddenly just want to be friends? I mean, our relationship was going really well. Any advice?

I'm an 18 year old male and I was dating a 16 year old girl until she suddenly wanted to be friends. The only thing that might have caused anything would be that I went to a friend's bonfire where some people were drinking. I honestly had 2 beers, but I had them long before I left. I thought I was just having fun with some friends, but I don't know. Like I said in the question, everything was going really well. I still have strong feelings for her and I wonder if I can get her back. I know situations like this take time, but I just don't know what to do. I tried to talked to her for a little bit yesterday about what she said about being friends, but she just said "there's nothing to talk about" then I said "like what did I do?" She just said "don't worry about it." Then we didn't talk until about 10:00 pm that night over snapchat. I noticed that she was wearing my sweatshirt that I gave her a little while ago, but I don't know if that could be a sign that she still likes me, or she wants me to ask for my sweatshirt back. Anyone got aome suggestions?

Has something similar ever happened to anyone else?
And how long should I wait to talk to her?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Try to get the answer out of her... it's a really messy situation and before you move on if you do, you need to know where you stand.

• I dont want to bug her about it because I feel that would just make her even more upset. I am thinking about not texting to her today to see if she will realize that she misses talking to me. Do you thing that's a good idea?

• Yeah I guess

What Guys Said 0