Why do girls suddenly just want to be friends? I mean, our relationship was going really well. Any advice?

I'm an 18 year old male and I was dating a 16 year old girl until she suddenly wanted to be friends. The only thing that might have caused anything would be that I went to a friend's bonfire where some people were drinking. I honestly had 2 beers, but I had them long before I left. I thought I was just having fun with some friends, but I don't know. Like I said in the question, everything was going really well. I still have strong feelings for her and I wonder if I can get her back. I know situations like this take time, but I just don't know what to do. I tried to talked to her for a little bit yesterday about what she said about being friends, but she just said "there's nothing to talk about" then I said "like what did I do?" She just said "don't worry about it." Then we didn't talk until about 10:00 pm that night over snapchat. I noticed that she was wearing my sweatshirt that I gave her a little while ago, but I don't know if that could be a sign that she still likes me, or she wants me to ask for my sweatshirt back. Anyone got aome suggestions?

Updates:
Has something similar ever happened to anyone else?
And how long should I wait to talk to her?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Try to get the answer out of her... it's a really messy situation and before you move on if you do, you need to know where you stand.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont want to bug her about it because I feel that would just make her even more upset. I am thinking about not texting to her today to see if she will realize that she misses talking to me. Do you thing that's a good idea?

• Yeah I guess

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!