My ex boyfriend now saying he loves me after he cheated on me with the high school tramp should I take him back or nahh?

I'm so confused. What should I do I'm soo confused and this is my first relationship out of catholic school

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Key word:

Cheated.

He cheated on you. He had the audacity to CHEAT on you. Why in fucks name would you take him back?

WHY? Go and find someone else, someone with better morals, personality and looks and leave this loser in the ditch.

I am shocked you are even asking this. You are a beautiful girl, you can get anyone you want..

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• Don't do it! He will think you're always going to forgive him when he does stupid sh*t... just move on. My advice is forget that "first relationship" attachment because it already ended badly and scarred you too. You'll be fine, just be strong

• No. You deserve better than that. The sooner you figure that out the better off you'll be

• Never take a Cheater back. Ever

• Y do u wanted to get cheated back again in future?