How to heal a broken heart?

how to heal a broken heart? i tried evrything but end up thinking about that same person

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• hmmm, its hard to heal a broken heart and its never an easy thing to do. What i have found that helps is to keep the mind active with something else. For me when you are doing nothing and just letting you're mind wonder these thoughts come and trouble you, but if you do something like working, cooking, reading, movies, it will help to distance your mind from whatever is troubling you :) hope it helps

0|0
    0|0
  • As others have already said, time is really the best thing to heal. Talking to friends sometimes helps, too. But in the end, you'll be ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • only time or a new love can heal a broken heart...

0|0
    0|0
  • Did he cheated on you?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes he did

• Show All
    • Cheating shatters everything that is about you.

All you can do is move and hope for the best.

• I hope you feel better

It's not a easy solution

• make new friends :)
    hangouts :)
    go for a new crush <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Time, it's the only thin that works, and keeping yourself busy too, men are more attracted to the unavailable girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm dealing with the same issue. I don't know what to do either. Watch TV, read books, take a class, get a job, adopt a kitten...

0|0
    0|0
  • only time will help you heal

0|0
    0|0
  • what about thinking about what u use to like?
    How small things would make u smile when that person wasn't there in ur life?
    Ur fav movie actor u use to love watching
    The fav snack u could hog on anytime...
    Its easy to get out of that zone
    ONLY IF U WANT TO !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Time really is the best thing, also no contact and putting all of your energy into things that will make you happy. Hang out with your friends, go to the gym, go do something that is not only beneficial for you but also keeps your mind off of things

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels like it's going to take forever, but eventually time will heal everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time is ur drug.
    Be patient

0|0
    0|0