Guys, How to get my ex boyfriend obsessed over me? Like when we first started dating?

1

What Guys Said 1

• That's not possible. The intial dating phase is fueled with curiosity and excitement and novelty it dies and never comes back. You've got to move to step 2 acceptance understanding and creative exploration. Best way to get that started is daily loving gestures aka hugs, kiss, and smiles. Get him to try new stuff with you. Ask about some awkward/deep stuff and try to understand his view points. Make an active effort to do the become comfortable with the uncomfortable parts of him as well as be brave and vulnerable about yourself. You don't want to go back you want to go forward to a better future.

• Sorry I missed the ex part. I only saw boyfriend. But still the same applies it's just much harder to do.