Girls, time after a break up?

what are some of the best things you ladies have done to get over a break up and ease time?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep yourself busy however you can... There's not much else to do besides that but just let time do its job.

What Girls Said 2

• I started working out intensely after my one break up. I was fit prior but I didn't have a active regime and sorta got lazy. So i basically got a routine and stuck to it. It definitely helped my confidence and kept me busy. I also suggest focusing on friendships. I started hangin out with some friends more than I usually would and focused on strengthening the friendships I had. Keep a journal and write in it every day. Make a motivation/break up music playlist and listen to it whenever you are down. Lastly I recommend a online support group like the one on exaholics. com (spelling). They help a lot.

• I found spending time with friends not talking about it so valuable. But I really have to drag myself out to do that and after a few hours I do feel terrible again. But at least there is some distraction. Work can distract me for an hour or so. Otherwise I have no idea. But I agree with time.

I am just about to go and get some food shopping as I am not eating and what to make things super easy and lazy. Today I plan on eating lots and watching films or something.

I have been srping cleaning this is helping. And tending the garden.
    I have been told to take some time off work and just having the choice to be completely alone is great. I should have accepted more time though. I was told to take a week I have only taken 2 days.