"It is possible to remain friends with your exs because you weren't truly in love with them, but its impossible to remain friends with an ex you were truly in love with"~cynthia

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I never remain friends with any of my ex girlfriends and at one time i did love each and one of them when we each a coupe but I hate say this but when i fall in love it's like addiction for me. So i try to watch who i give my heart too cause i don't want get hurt and I've had plenty of that happen to me..

What Guys Said 2

• Yep. Yep. Yes. That's correct. Tell her what she's won.

• bullshit, guys and girls can't be "just friends". i have female friends only because they are my friends' girlfriends. if they werent, i would either screw them or never talk to them at all.

What Girls Said 2

• This is true. Trust me it is hundred percent true.
    im just going through a hard break up right now and now me and my ex are friends we truly loved each other to death and now it's so awkward for us to remain as friends? Like true love birds turned into friends? Whenever we talk with each other we both start to feel so hurt because we don't call each other baby my love my heart anymore , we can't share our love thoughts. The person whom you love so much. it's very hard to be friends with him/her.
    And if u didn't loved someone truly and u become friends after a break up then u will only miss that person only for a while later nothing will be awkward between you both.

and those who weren't truly in love with each other and they become friends after a break up nothing happens between them

• yes yes so true.. for me yeah...