I told my abusive ex I wish he was dead 4 weeks ago and he's had me blocked since then?

Have I hurt him?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• You literally wished death upon a human being and you wonder if you've hurt him?

I can't handle the stupidity.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe. Either way you got your wish. He's gone and not talking to you just like a dead person.

What Girls Said 5

• If he was abusive then why do you care. You should have already blocked him by the sounds of it. Best not worry. Time to look forward and find someone who will treat you right.

• If he was abusive then he needs to stay gone. maybe being blocked is for the best.
    I wish my ex that bat on me would stay blocked and quit making profiles to stalk my life.-.

• Just... don't... talk to him...

• Well he's abusive probably physically and you're abusive verbally.

• Well saying you wish he was dead is pretty awful and so he probably just got the message

• I mean, you either hurt him or he just doesn't want to hear from you? You say he's abusive but you don't sound too innocent yourself. Wishing death upon someone is pretty big.

• I agree but he done it to me before

• I get where you are comming from hun but he said it to me before when I was actually feeling really suicidal and he never apologised so why should i apologise he never has to me for all the other stuff he did aswell I just want him to know how it feels

• Well, you don't have to apologize. I was under the notion you felt bad which is why you asked this question. Don't apologize if you don't want to.