Fastest way to move on from a break up?

Had bad break up, would like any advice from people that have been hurt and didn't get closure (although i think its overrated) on how to move on. I know it takes time, i know forgiveness is important and all the jazz that you get when you google this same question... but tell me how you all dealt with it. thank you

20

What Girls Said 2

• I am going through the same thing right now! There is no "fast" way to get over someone you love.. All you can do is take it minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day! It's been 3mths since breaking up and 25 days no contact.. Not a day goes by I don't think of him and replay everything over and over in my head! I can say however, it helps to know I'm not the only one! There are others experiencing your pain right now. You are not the only one this is happening to.. Just take care of yourself and focus on you! Hopefully by the time she comes to her senses you'll be long gone and over her.. Then she'll be left with the what when's and why! Let it go.. Just remember it only gets better

• distract yourself.

• its easier said than done im trying to surround myself with people but its when i am alone when it hurts, i can't think straight, can't do anything just hurt... i need to let her go to forget her... being cheated on after taking care of a girl for 3 years isn't easy.. at least getting over part.

What Guys Said 0