Help me? My Boyfriend and me get into a lot of fighte what should I do?

• Talk It Out
  • Break Up With Him

26

Most Helpful Girl

• If you Both have Tried Talking and tried Getting on the same page, Getting Nowhere, @Joselyn4ever, and things are Still in this Fighting match, then perhaps Taking a Break First might be the best way to go to find out if there is anything left in this relationship Worth... Fighting for here, dear.
    Breaking it off might be too harsh and Hard to do right now. However, taking some space and some time away from the Rink, might lead you back into one another's arms where you both realize you cannot live without the Other and some Compromise and Understanding may follow. Test of time to test these waters may help determine what to do Next.
    If this fails, then it IS time to move on then. Life is too short to be always having to put the gloves on and to walk on water and wear kid's glove and Not... Feel the love.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 6

• All relationships have fights, the ones that last talk things out and figure out what caused the problem to begin with. If you don't talk it out your just going to continue to run into the same problems over and over again and never develop beyond them.

• Woah you shouldn't just break up because of a fight. Just take a day or two to breathe and then try talking out the issues with him.

• Obviously not working leave

• wow, you must be a relationship expert if based on that info it's "obvious" for you.. teach me master.

• Actually I am not I am one of the worst with relationship adivce @ghosty but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that if you constantly fight with someone that its not working.

• It depends what they're fighting over, how it ends, how emotional, how deep the problems are, who starts the fights, if they're constantly about the same, how she feels when she sees him, if she misses him, ...

tons of things to consider before saying "obviously not working"..

• Depends how bad the fights are. if they're heated af break up.

• Obviously you are not compatible. I don't know your age, but this is a huge red flag.

• talk it out see why your always arguing and if it comes to it split up

What Girls Said 1

• ... stop fighting might help...