Did he lose interest in me?

Before we broke up, he called me day and night, we saw each whenever he was off, and we always had a good time together. He would tell me his feelings and I would tell him how much I appreciate him for taking the time out to be with me because no guy has ever made me his priority as he did. We've been together for 2 months, the day he broke up with me, he was at my house, and we were happy. He told me he was moving and I got a little upset, and he made a big deal out of it and then 2 days later he accused me of cheating. When I ask who I was cheating with, he couldn't tell me or explain anything. A few days later, I discovered, the day before we broke up, he had found another girl, and he just wanted me to look like the bad guy to justify his actions. But, up until the day, we broke up, he called me every morning and every night. I didn't ask him to do that but he wanted too. We would always text. So, I don't understand why would he just find some other girl that he knew for a day and dump me for her when everything was fine. And I told him from the beginning of our relationship, I am not here to play games, that if he had a problem, then make sure to talk to me about it.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Who knows. Clearly you didn't do anything wrong though, and this guy is just an asshole, so you definitely shouldn't feel like this is your fault at all.

What Girls Said 0