When getting back together with an ex, do you think it is better to start over like from scratch or just continue on were you left the relationship?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely from scratch.

• It works out better?

So you recommend taking it slow? I think this guy is taking it too slow though

• All more the reason? Please explain.

I guess does he like or love me a lot that he doesn't want to mess it up?

• Huh?

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean by start from scratch? I mean you can't undo whatever happened and the memories. You have to accept them and move forward.

• No like Starr the relationship over

• @Asker

Well if you mean start over like turn over a new page and look at things from a new perspective then yeah.

• Yeah and how do you know if they want to get back together with you or not?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• SCRATCH! Me and my boyfriend broke up and I'm trying hard to figure out if he wants to work things out. If i get another chance i be darn if i bring the same drama/trouble back to our relationship. We're starting FRESH!

• Yeah I think that's the best way also.

What kind of signs do you think you should look for in order to figure out if your ex wants to get back together?

• But they aren't this is what is really happening and how do you see 50/50, I only got one sentence about that and it was reassuring me that's not what I'm there for. He has displayed different activity outside of that and I'm trying to figure out if that is enough to go by. So I'd that's all your looking at please disregard that one little sentence.

• So what do you think?

• it depends on how you ended the relationship

• I'd say start fresh, but still show that you're comfortable around him.