My EX girlfriend said I will always be hers why would she say... I've moved on and she texts me getting bitchy but at then tells me about 'guys'?

My EX and I broke up a month ago. It didn't end badly but it wasn't a happy one either. We haven't spoken since but recently she's been texting me to come hang out. Me, her and freinds used to chill together. I've declines several times. For some reason my freinds tell her im getting with random girls and someone she dislikes a lot. This isn't true and she texted me asking me about the girl. I was obviously oblivious and said no but I have been speaking to a girl who she didn't know. She asked who she was and if she was prettier then her (she wanted pix of her). She then spoke about guys she's been with.

We both have female mutual freinds and she's been taking bad about me. Anyway when we all met up we didn't talk much I could feel her staring but I thought no point in trying to engage her since it was a mutual decision to break up. When we were leaving she said give me a hug since I didn't at the start and instead I gave her a hand shake. I walked off and she followed me and she said I should move on and that I will always be hers. Wtf is that meant to mean. I dont know if this is a situation where she wants to get back with me or she just doesn't want me to happy with someonelse? Why is she acting odd if she encourages me to get girls?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• She still has feelings for you and is acting very jealous. She is trying to manipulate you and control you by spreading lies to other girls. She tells you to get with other girls because she knows you have to find someone else someday and she is trying to show you she's okay with that, but she's not. You need to cut off ties with her completely. She seems too immature.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's feeling the pain of the breakup harder than you.
    And she's also a bit crazy.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds POSSESSIVE. Like seriously you need to avoid her. She might turn out to be your future stalker.

• girls are confusing sometimes. but listen, your relationship obviously didn't work out and even tho she said " you will always be hers" it's just breaking up bullshit speech :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!