Does my Ex girlfriend want me back?

We were together for 2 years, bought a house. She dumped me on my birthday, for 2 months I was in agony, we started using separate bedrooms, and she practically treated me like dirt. I finally got the courage to leave our jointly owned home. However I had to go back there the other day to get something from the garden, she was there and I felt a chemistry between us... she was joking with me, smiling, touched me on my shoulder and clearly was excited to see me after all this time... my question is this, is she now regretting leaving me... Since the break up I have been going to the gym, I have started flying lessons (which i've always wanted to do)... I dunno, she's gone from horrible and mean to me, to joking around... She even made a crude joke in my presence... She made a point of telling me she has had no one or friends in the house since I left, and that the house isn't a 'home' anymore... she wanted to sell the house when we split but all of a sudden she keeps saying "well it's you who wants to sell the house..." I dunno she just seems unsure.. any advice greatly appreciated...

When I was at the house, I started cleaning the kitchen and she stood there and let me sweep the floor in between her legs playfully... she definitely was flirtatious, I just don't get it, maybe she realised after 3 months of not seeing me she made a mistake... but I guess no one will ever know for sure...

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I think one good encounter is not going to change the issues she has with you. 2 months does not seem sufficient time for someone to think things through after a break up. I'm sure she does miss you but it doesn't change why she left you in the first place. if you decide to get back together again, she will be the same mean person and it will break your heart. I'm glad terms between you are decent but unless you both want to work on getting back together and work on your issues, its not worth going back to.

Most Helpful Guy

• leave her, no second chances to assholes

What Girls Said 3

• She could honestly just be past the passive aggressive stage post break up, and is now realizing that she doesn't have to treat you like shit just because you two aren't together, however you never know the only way is to feel it out and if you want to keep in contact with her, work on communication with her. It's hard to tell if she's just being nice or actually making an effort to getting back with you.

• It sounds like she may still have residual feelings for you OR is lonely and you are comfortable. Only time will tell if her acting like that was just that day or if she genuinely cares and wants to reconcile.

• I think she just misses you

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!