Are we still in break up mode or moving on to work things out?

My ex and i broke up two weeks ago after he and i talked a day ago he says we can keep in touch and he'll come around. I told him i wanted to work things but he's still thinking about things. When i got home we text and he said he wanted to talk to me about something in person. What do u guys think is going on?

Report

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• ... But he's still thinking about things.
    Many of today's toms are sporadic, unpredictable and Suddenly out of the blue, want some space and to find themselves and give you every lame duck Excuse under the sun.
    As wise as owl I am, I believe it Is important enough where it means face to face. He may want to be Friends for now or just take a break and to Continue to spread his wings because he isn't Into a Real Relationship anymore of Being hooked at the hip.
    However, he may also quack to you he wants you in his life, he still loves you, but at this time of his life, he feels he needs room to do his own thing and Will... Stay in touch.
    Good luck. xx

• Well we made to see each other over the weekend before he told me he wanted to talk. Im pretty sure if thats how he felt he wouldve told me then. He said he cared about me and didn't know how to tell me about wanting to break up two weeks prior. He said he didn't like going tgrough break ups and didn't wanna bounce from girl to girl. At first he seemed pretty consistent about needing to think things through after talking he said we can keep in touch and he'd come over sometime. I asked if hed come the weekend he said he didn't know but to contact him. At first he was ignoring me but after we talked he was more responsive to me and that's when he said he had something else to talk to me about but would tell me in person when he sees me

• Okay, @shadyb, perhaps it is a Compromise so wait and see and please, keep me posted. Today's toms, whether you are with them or just dating or in between, Are unpredictable and you have had a taste of honey with him. Now with his sweetness, I am still not so sure but hope for your sake he wants to work it out and perhaps it is not so bad as anything. xx