Why is it that we always realize that the grass wasn't greener on the other side after it is too late?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• That's simple. As humans raised in the generation that we are, we are told that there's always more. More money, more happiness, more material items. More love. More romance. More of anything you can imagine. So, as humans, we seek that. We are often blinded by what we want, or think we want, that we fail to see the obvious. That what we thought we wanted was really right in front of us the entire time. I made that mistake. I thought I rectified that mistake. And I'm paying for it now. My marriage is crumbling and nothing I'm doing is saving it. But we MUST drive on. We MUST keep trying to fix our mistakes. And more importantly, we must LEARN from those mistakes. The grass is rarely greener. We just have to open our eyes and see that the greenest grass is right under our feet.

• what did you do?

• I cheated on my wife. I thought I'd find the happiness and security I was searching for somewhere else. I was wrong and I'm paying for it now. Our marriage has suffered badly.

What Guys Said 3

• cause humans are never satisfied no matter ewhat they have

• smfh

Hard to feel sorry for women when they refuse to exert any forethought and control over their lives. Oh well.

• because emotions are dumb they have no idea what they are doing

our head is the one we should listen too but our heart always fucks shit up

What Girls Said 2

• Because it isn't that it wasn't greener on the other side... We just now think our old grass is so pristine when it probably wasn't. Something made us stray. It may have been pretty green but it still probably wasn't right for us. Could have been a pretty great and painful learning experience though

• Do you know why its greener? because there is more shit on it!

• that is usually the case.. lol