Am I wrong and why is this happening?

Okay long story short this guy asked me out at a dance I didn't really find him attractive but I said yes because he had a good personality. It took me over 8 months to finally feel comfrontable around him. He was so in love with me but I only started to feel in love after 8 months of dating. I guess he grew on me. We dated for. almost two years he broke up with me about a month ago because we just out grown each other. Whu do I kinda miss him?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait what happened? He broke up because out grown each other? 😳 I'm confused

Most Helpful Girl

• You dated for a long time. You got used to dating him and used to being in a relationship. Plus feelings usually don't completely disappear when you break up with someone.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• You probably miss being in a relationship or how he treated you. Not him exactly