Should I stop talking to my ex/best friend?

Sadly we broke up, and he's dating someone else now. He's my best friend in the entire world, but it hurts me to talk to him. If I cut off contact, I'd be losing my best friend. But I'm in so much pain..

What do I do?

51

Most Helpful Guy

• If you talk to him you'll just hurt your self more

Most Helpful Girl

• ... But I'm in so much pain...
    Why torture yourself, day after day here, dear, when you Know... He's dating someone else now?
    You know that if you Continued to chat and chew with him, his Date Mate might very will nip it in the buddy bud and tell him he cannot have you as a side Dish... Friend or even Ex.
    Don't put your poor heart through this sadness and madness. Slowly Begin a new Beguine of focusing on something new so you can More Easily start tearing you and your heart away from him and the life he has decided to lead and and with Whom he will ever Decide... Dating.
    Good luck. x

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Honey I just recently did the same thing. I feel your pain. I blocked his number, his fb, everything. Yes its gonna hurt but you'll find that no contact will start to make you feel better and will help with the healing process and moving on. Do it.

• I feel the same way about mine. He hasn't contacted me in a month and it hurts so much. I have to see him this weekend because we will be at the same place. I'm so scared to see him and don't know what to do

• Tell him. Tell him EXACTLY what you told us!!!

• You have to cut it off.