What are some of the craziest things you've done following a breakup?

Have you ever just thought to yourself, "man I lost my mind". Like being woken up from a dream thinking what just happened? What are some of the craziest things you've done following a breakup especially when it was unexpected and you thought everything was ok between you two. We all know emotions run wild when you've been hurt! Have you ever had a crazy episode that just took you waaay out of character and caused you to act in ways you surprised yourself? How did you handle the aftermath?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing to be honest, I only ever snap under extreme amounts of stress, never from a break up though, and only one ever drove me into depression and constant sleep for several days.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Text him many many many times in a row to rant about how sad I was

0|0
    0|0
    • Me to girl! It makes you feel low after the fact. So embarrassing!!!

• Omg I know. The second I send it, I want to take it back. But at the moment you just can't help it you know?

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I intentionally cut my arm in front of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • without brushing I had ate the food.

0|0
    0|0
  • masturbated for months to the hot pics she sended me thats all :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Most craziest thing i did was masturbate to our home made videos

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I was keeping tabs on him on social media. I had all his passwords so I would log in every day to check his chat history. This was so low of me and it made feel like crap every time I did, but I just couldn't help myself. But the most craziest and "so not me" thing was actually accepting to stay friends in hope he changes his mind and wants me back.

0|0
    0|0
  • did not have a shower for 5 days...

0|0
    0|0
  • I sent him long texts and tried calling him and he would ignore me which made me do it even more but then I realized I deserved better so I stopped.

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg doesn't that drive you nuts? The worse is being ignored.. I did the same thing I now that I look back I think wow how stupid of me! Smh