Guys do you have regret?

Have you ever regretted cheating on and breaking up with a girl or woman who was nothing but good to you and really sweet? Did you ever want her back?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• It matters? whatever happened it happened, even the guy wants he could not possibly take back the wrong and the guilt, and the guilt grows in regret becoming stronger and stronger, one day it will drown out the guy. he never dare to face her.

Most Helpful Girl

• i doubt they do

What Guys Said 10

• I have never cheated on a woman.

• I'm sure the guy who's just cheated on and broken up with you despite the fact you were nothing but good to him and really sweet doesn't care one iota, or he wouldn't have done it.

• Never cheated, never will.

• Never cheated, but yeah, I do have regret.

• Well i do regret, never going out with a girl!
    there 2 girls i should've asked out, but never did...
    those 2 girls were so pretty and kind...

instead i went for the floozy who i knew i could date :(

• Yup, and I'm sure every guy on here has done this. As they say in hot tub time machine "the great white buffalo"

• a 10 year regret... though, i wasn't as luck as your examples.

• nothing wrong in cheating.

• Id have to ask women this since I've never cheated on a girl but plenty have cheated on me

• All the time, I honestly had the most perfect girlfriend ever, we dated for almost 7 years and although I never cheated I did take her for granted and i regret it everyday lately. We broke up a year ago and it hit me now. If you were as good to your fella as she was to me, trust me he;s feeling it cause I know I am.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!