Why does an ex girlfriend do this?

My ex girlfriend, who I am still in love with, texts me from time to time, but won't answer my calls. She will just respond back in a text. She does initiate text from time to time as do I. She recently texted me for a couple weeks in a row and then I got a little drunk and sent her a message of, you love who you love along with a bunch of other gibberish that a hooked on phonics person could not even understand. It was just a bunch of nonsense of words that absoultely made no sense. The next day she blocks me on FB, but she then texted me a few days later. Now here we are a week later, she unblocks me on FB and when I go and look she has a profile pic of her from my sisters wedding 3 hair colors ago. So all of her friends know where the pic is from, because she posted about 25 pics of her and I from the wedding. It was the last time her and I were together and it was a magical night. It is a pic she looks good in and I am sure that is the reason for the pic, but is there more to the pic? She has a boyfriend of 4 months, we broke up last November. She recently texted me she was going back to college, locally, and also she hurt her back at work and was off for a couple weeks. So I sent her a friendly bouquet of flowers today saying, I was thinking about you and I hope your back is feeling better. She loves getting flowers. I know until she breaks up with him, I don't have a chance, but I want her back in my life to rekindle us again. How do I go about doing that? I don't think she is in love with this guy. Also, she still hasn't told me she is dating anyone, but she has put pics of him and her as her FB profile pic. I haven't asked either. But she won't see me either. I feel like she wants me in her life, but is afraid. Or is just a game and she likes the attention. Let me know what you think? She is 34 years old. Not a bad a break up.
+1 y
Addt'l... She has blocked me and unblocked me several times over the last several months and we didn't even speak. Does she still have feelings for me?
Why does an ex girlfriend do this?
1
2