Why can't we break up?

My boyfriend of over a year and i have had many many problems. We are two very different people, but love each other a lot. We've had many almost breakups, but one of us two would always suggest staying together. My boyfriend has had doubts about the relationship, but our good moments/the positive has overshadowed the bad/the fights for him. Still, we both have doubts. I think we both know that we are very different from each other, but why can't we break up and actually go through with it?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the good moments the two of you had together overshadowed the bad ones, and therefore feel like you should keep fighting for this relationship to continue.

• Do you think we should break up for real though? Are we being stupid?

• That all depends on how much you two really value your good times together. How much do you value him or the good times you had with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• It seemes that your good memories are too good.. What i think is that you should ask him some space so you can think clearly...

What Guys Said 1

• You two value each other a lot, stay together. And try and put an effort into fixing the things that create the stress.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!