Should I talk to my Ex?

Ok. my ex broke it off with me about a month ago. We were dating for five months before that. Taking time to get over it I came to the realization that he was an ass and treated me how no man should ever treat a woman. I broken off all contact with him and blocked him from Facebook and tried to focus on getting ready for my internship and school as well as work. Well last night he started talking to my aunt and she told me that he really missed me and wanted to work things through and that I made him happy. Well I said no and he continued to message my aunt about how he screwed up and wants me back. But he has a girlfriend!! I DO NOT want to get back together with him but I was wondering do you think I should talk to him and tell him how he hurt me? Do you think by communicating with him that would help me move on? Or should I ignore him and take my time trying to move on?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Never ever ever ever ignore!
    Communicating will only help both of you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Communicating could help you move on in a peaceful way at the same time I don't think he deserves to talk to you again. In my opinion, if you cut someone off you don't look back in any way.

• If you don't want him back then don't talk to him because you may get hurt again.

• Ignore him. u will only feel hurt again.