Should I be friends with benefits with my ex?

I'm madly in love with him, don't want to lose him, want to spend any moment hell allow me to with him, and still wish we can get married. He wants to be single, wants to fuck around with anyone, do his hard core drugs, and me to be fine with it and content. He wants us to be casual friends who can have sex and be ok with it and not have to have a committed relationship to worry about

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely horrible idea.
    While your love for him will be solidified and strengthened, his feelings for you will be evolving in a lower ranked, less entirely pleasing f*ck buddy mess. :/ You cannot win a man's heart with your puss. I am sorry to be blunt but so many females don't HUMBLY ACCEPT THIS then end up getting their hearts beyond broken. If a man tells you that he does not want to be in a relationship with you then listen to him, walk away with your pride and self-respect, and commit your time and energy to some other passion besides being his fleshlight with a heartbeat.

Once again, sorry for being harsh, but I just really want this message to sink in so that you don't do a major disservice to the future you.

• Thanks for MHO. I hope this helps you make a great choice for your future :)

What Guys Said 1

• you're kidding... right?

What Girls Said 5

• NOOOOOO!!!

If you're being serious about wanting to be with him, then you can't do this. Let him go girl.

• you can get hurt...

• You will only get hurt. He will never love you the way you deserve and you'll only get STDs from his fucking around or pick up his drug habit. Don't waste your life on some idiot. There are many better men out there, I promise.

• You'd be stupid if you agree to it. You'll seem desperate to be with him when all he wants is to fuck around

• NO. FUCK NO. That is a stupid idea and a waste of time. You gotta move on girl. He wants nothing but sex. That's the hard truth.